Nerd Lunch Meetup
A few weeks back the nerds from Nerd Lunch met up with the Cult Film Club in Atlanta and a nerdy, culty time was had by all. Visit to the World of Coke? Check. Chowed down on tasty looking food? Check. Read more here. You can also listen to the podcast they recorded here.
True Detective Going Away Party
EH Team member Nick is moving to
|Made by hand by Matthew McConaughey himself.|
|Please join me in the storage shed.|
|Cake got kind of messed up...|
|I wish I could tell you we bought Big Hug Mugs for all of the guests.|
Record Store Day
Record Store Day is once again upon us. Will you be venturing out to find a limited edition Ghostbusters LP? If you’re here in Jacksonville you may find some of us perusing the vinyl at Deep Search Records in Riverside. Check out their site here.
|Deep Search Records|
- 6 Famous Movies You Can Walk Around In Right Now - via Cracked
- The Winchester Mystery House is Now Accepting Guests - via Nerdist
- CBS Announces The First Official "Star Trek" Beer - via The Hollywood Reporter
- Speaking of beer - Walking Dead Beer with Actual (???) Brains - via NY Daily News
gotta try this. RT "@Tap42Bar: Brewery creates ‘Walking Dead’-inspired beer made with real brains http://t.co/loePN2htmJ"
— Michonne. (@GRATEFUL_DREAD) March 26, 2014
- Rolling Road Show Screening of Hot Rod
HOT ROD Roadshow Beer Party with Special Guests The Lonely Island – Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, and Jorma Taccone! http://t.co/rHO6CSdHjI
— RollingRoadShow (@rollingroadshow) March 26, 2014